Klonopin is a brand name of Clonazepam, which helps to treat neurological disorders such as seizures, panic attacks, and anxiety disorders. It is associated with the benzodiazepine class, which makes it sedative and a tranquilizer.
And it is an instant solution to mental disorders, although it has some side effects that can cause other problems such as liver damage and respiratory distress.
Therefore this medication is only suitable if taken under the guidance of a doctor. Due to the higher chase of its misuse, many only pharmacies ask for a prescription by you to buy clonazepam from other websites.
Also, clonazepam is not suitable for children below 16 years because it has high active agents who can make life dangerous for a child.
Side Effects of Clonazepam on a human body
Klonopin has a lot of side effects that you must know. People should check a list of possible side-effects before buying Klonopin. There are common side effects, including cough, dizziness, fever, headache, breathing problems, body ache, runny nose, sore throat, lack of appetite, sneezing, and mild side effects.
On the other side, there is a more severe side-effect that may cause more significant problems such as dermatological issues, including skin rash, hair loss, and facial edema. Some gastrointestinal problems were seen after Klonopin intake like chronic diarrhea, Anorexia, gastric, etc. Anemia, leukopenia, and eosinophilia.
Besides that, related psychiatric side-effects you may face like amnesia, hysteria, insomnia, or depression, or panic disorder.
Precautions to take Clonazepam
- If you follow some safety measures, you won’t be able to face side effects, which could be worse with time.
- Precautions are simple to follow while using the pill. First and foremost thing, always ask your doctor before buying the medicine.
- This medication would make you dizzy; therefore, you should not drive alone after taking medicine.
- Also, the medicine is prohibited for children as it may cause a mental effect; hence, doctor visits are a must.
- Pregnant women can use medication, but it may cause the health of a baby.
- Under the doctors’ prescription, lactating women and pregnant women can use the drug.
It is a widely popular medication in the medical field, but doctors only provide its dosage when it is a severe mental health problem. Medicine has both benefits and drawbacks as well. Hence, you should buy clonazepam under the doctor’s guidance to prevent any harmful effects of it. It is also not suitable for long-term uses; thus, one should avoid using it very frequently.